Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girl's Diary VS boy's Diary

HER DIARY

=========

Day night, I thought he was acting
weird. We had made plans to meet at a
cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends
all day long, soIely thought he was upset at the fact that I
was a bit late,
but he made no comment.Conversation wasn't flowing so

I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but
he kept quiet and absent. I asked
him what was wrong - he said,

"Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had
nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love u,too."
When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent.Finally I
decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided
that I could not take it anymore,
so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.. I don't know what to
do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is gonna be a disaster.
_______________________________

HIS DIARY

==========

Today India lost the cricket match
against bangladesh..

DAMN
IT.


Simplicity of Men
Vs
Complexity of Women !!!

3 comments:

haider said...

I agree sir...girls are known to have exponential complexity :D
One of the major milestones in the field of computer science wud be when we discover an algorithm to solve the problem called "GIRLS" in O(log n) time... hahaha

RoyalRoy said...

Even if we find an algorithm, the problem mutates into a more complex one, rendering our solution obsolete.. :)

haider said...

yeah...or perhaps this problem is NP Complete.. hahaha